Tradition Coordinators ensure that children in our program have everything they need to continue their special tradition. This role involves shopping for various items needed for the child’s tradition, assembling the tradition package in a fun and inviting way, and shipping it to the family. It is a very flexible opportunity that can fit into any schedule. Tradition Coordinator Prospects must complete Training and fill out a volunteer application.
Event Committees & Volunteers
Help Family Lives On with its biggest fundraising events, such as the Traditions Ball in November and Race for Traditions in April. Event volunteers help solicit sponsors, donors and auction items for our annual events. They can also help decorate venues and execute “day-of” event duties like set-up and check-in.
While training is encouraged for all volunteers, event volunteers do not have to complete volunteer training prior to volunteering for an event. Contact Jodi Whoriskey at email@example.com or 610-458-1690 ext. 101 to get started as an event volunteer of committee member.
Help in our Eagleview office with administrative tasks, like filing, data entry, mailings, etc.
Marketing & Social Media
- Manage Google Analytics/SEO.
- Hootsuite management.
Advocate for Family Lives On
- Educate the community/your network about our Tradition Program.
- Encourage volunteerism/involvement
- Host an awareness event at your company for Wellness Points.
- Identify potential grants and other sources of funding such as corporate foundations, clubs and organizations.
- Identify potential individuals, organizations, groups, or businesses to hold an external event to benefit Family Lives On Foundation. Examples include a golf outing, community carnival, bake sale, etc. The sky is the limit!
- Manage our endurance fundraising program
- Create your own external event to benefit Family Lives On Foundation!
- Identify opportunities for potential grants, corporate sponsorships, partnerships, and funding.
- Research current grief related data and studies.
Interested volunteers can find out more about these opportunities by filling out the Volunteer Application Form below.